Antonio Norziglia birth information.

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
PAOLA
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 09 Aug 2023, 04:12

Antonio Norziglia birth information.

Post by PAOLA »

I need to find a birth document for my great-grandfather Antonio Norziglia, I only know that he was born in Genoa and emigrated to Chile between the late 1800s and early 1900s. I don't know where he died, maybe he returned to Italy.
Thank you in advance for any information.
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Antonio Norziglia birth information.

Post by mmogno »

The surname Norziglia is very uncommon. Probably your ancestor came from the province of Savona, more precisely from Cairo Montenotte.You could search at this address:
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/search- ... tenotte%22
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
Post Reply