Researching Francesco Nocerito
-
cassanoalloionio
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 12 Aug 2023, 23:30
Researching Francesco Nocerito
Hello everyone, I could use your assistance in my family research. My ancestor, Francesco Nocerito, was born in Italy around 1860 and later immigrated to New York. He was married to Maria (maiden name: Apolita, Ippolito, or Innolito) and sadly passed away in 1902 in New York. Despite my efforts, I've hit a roadblock in my research and can't find more information about him. Specifically, I'm hoping to find his birth and marriage records. I have reason to believe he might be from Cassano allo Ionio, as many with the same surname originate from there. If anyone has any leads or suggestions, I'd be incredibly grateful. Feel free to share any insights.
Re: Researching Francesco Nocerito
POSSIBLE birth act for your Francesco...
This is the birth of Francesco Nuceriti in Cassano on 14 July 1860.
Father was Angelo Nucerito (also spelled with an ending "i" in the record), 35, laborer.
Mother was Mariarosa Otranto, his legitimate wife, spinner
The father made the presentation to the official on 15 July, the same day the child was baptized.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 33/wkyQKyg
T.
This is the birth of Francesco Nuceriti in Cassano on 14 July 1860.
Father was Angelo Nucerito (also spelled with an ending "i" in the record), 35, laborer.
Mother was Mariarosa Otranto, his legitimate wife, spinner
The father made the presentation to the official on 15 July, the same day the child was baptized.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 33/wkyQKyg
T.
