their juris sanguinis naturalization process took at the Miami consulate? I submitted all my paperwork in January 2023. Thus far, I've heard nothing (positive or negative) other than receiving an envelope containing paperwork that they said "was submitted earlier than required" (my son's birth certificate/translation/apostille).
I'm hearing it takes anywhere between 1-2 years, but given the surge in applications, am wondering if anyone has some recent experience they could share.
Grazie
Based upon experience can anyone tell me how long
Re: Based upon experience can anyone tell me how long
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
-
Ramona Cantu
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 20 Sep 2023, 08:39
Re: Based upon experience can anyone tell me how long
Given the global events and changing immigration policies, it's possible that consulates are currently experiencing a higher volume of applications, which could potentially contribute to longer processing times. However, it's important to remember that each case is unique, and the processing time can vary from person to person.
