caprio

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
kita144
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 51
Joined: 14 Aug 2023, 00:47

caprio

Post by kita144 »

Hello
I'm looking for the parents of Maria Carmina di Lucia. DiLucia is her married name and her husband is Domenico Di Lucia 1840. Child Rachela 1894.

Also looking for the mother of Giuseppe Di Caprio b. 1828 in San Maria a Vico. His father I believe is Nicola Di Caprio possibly B date-1800. Giuseppe was married to Allesandra Nuzzo b. 1830. I believe her father was Salvatore but cannot find her mother. I saw a record that it could be Elisabetta Veriezza but cant link the two completely.

Thank you
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: caprio

Post by PippoM »

Hi,
to let us help you,
can you show us the records you already have?
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
kita144
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 51
Joined: 14 Aug 2023, 00:47

Re: caprio

Post by kita144 »

Well Rachela is my fathers great grandmother so we thought we knew who her parents were and then it was confirmed here by a great helper. We know Domenico line but cant find anything on Maria Carmina...except Rachelas immigration papers listed Carmina as her contact in the old country. I just dont know her maiden name or parents.
The Caprio line has been found through family search and people on here...trying to fill in some blanks.
Post Reply