Hello
Still trying to find information on Maria Carmina Di Lucia.
Married to Domencio Di Lucia b. 1840. I believe she was much younger.
They had a daughter, Rachela. B May 30, 1894. She was most likely born in San Felice a Cancello.
I am looking for her maiden name and the name of her parents.
Attaching their wedding record.
Thank you
Maria Carmina De Lucia
Maria Carmina De Lucia
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: Maria Carmina De Lucia
kita144 wrote: 31 Oct 2023, 18:49 Hello
Still trying to find information on Maria Carmina Di Lucia.
Married to Domencio Di Lucia b. 1840. I believe she was much younger.
They had a daughter, Rachela. B May 30, 1894. She was born in San Felice a Cancello.
I am looking for her maiden name and the name of her parents.
Attaching Rachela's birth record.
Thank you
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Maria Carmina De Lucia
No I dont have anymore information.
I have Domenico Di Lucias parents but nothing on Maria Carmina (b. about 1870) No parents...so maybe tis is the end of that information line.
thank you
I have Domenico Di Lucias parents but nothing on Maria Carmina (b. about 1870) No parents...so maybe tis is the end of that information line.
thank you
Re: Maria Carmina De Lucia
Hi kita144,
What were Domenico's parents named?
There is a potential marriage record here: in the comune of San Felice a Cancello, on 4 September 1880, between Domenico de Lucia, aged 40 years, son of deceased Antonio and deceased Angela Biondillo, and Carmina de Lucia, aged 20 years, daughter of living Vincenzo and living Rachele Varrone.
Here is this Carmina's birth record: in the comune of San Felice, on 5 February 1860, she was born to Vincenzo de Lucia, son of deceased Pasquale, aged 35 years, and Rachele Varrone, aged 36 years.
Vincenzo and Rachele were married in the neighboring comune of Santa Maria a Vico on 16 February 1850. Vincenzo's parents were Pasquale de Lucia (deceased) and Carmina della Torca. Rachele's parents were Giambattista Varrone (deceased) and Anna d'Addio.
I hope this helps you
What were Domenico's parents named?
There is a potential marriage record here: in the comune of San Felice a Cancello, on 4 September 1880, between Domenico de Lucia, aged 40 years, son of deceased Antonio and deceased Angela Biondillo, and Carmina de Lucia, aged 20 years, daughter of living Vincenzo and living Rachele Varrone.
Here is this Carmina's birth record: in the comune of San Felice, on 5 February 1860, she was born to Vincenzo de Lucia, son of deceased Pasquale, aged 35 years, and Rachele Varrone, aged 36 years.
Vincenzo and Rachele were married in the neighboring comune of Santa Maria a Vico on 16 February 1850. Vincenzo's parents were Pasquale de Lucia (deceased) and Carmina della Torca. Rachele's parents were Giambattista Varrone (deceased) and Anna d'Addio.
I hope this helps you
Alice
My research focuses: Pastena (FR), Arpino (FR), Capriati a Volturno (CE)
My research focuses: Pastena (FR), Arpino (FR), Capriati a Volturno (CE)
Re: Maria Carmina De Lucia
Yes! Antonio and Angela were the parents of Domenico...thank you for the help. We try to do alot of the family tree without asking too much but sometimes need help. I appreciate you taking the time to respond


