DeLuca/DeLuco - Leonilda

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: DeLuca/DeLuco - Leonilda

Post by jcsm400 »

!st time for me too. Have already "pm" suanj for help.
Thanks,
Joyce
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
vj
Master
Master
Posts: 8066
Joined: 16 Aug 2002, 00:00

Re: DeLuca/DeLuco - Leonilda

Post by vj »

another opinion?
blew it up on ancestry...
wldspirit probably has it - Oscolia (look at 'O' in Orlando Bolli's name)
Did they mean Ascoli? (as in Ascoli Piceno, Marche)
vj
User avatar
mfjp
Master
Master
Posts: 2211
Joined: 13 Aug 2004, 00:00
Contact:

Re: DeLuca/DeLuco - Leonilda

Post by mfjp »

am relinking a clear pic...

Maria
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: DeLuca/DeLuco - Leonilda

Post by jcsm400 »

jcsm400 wrote..
Maria,

Will you please check the draft cards links for me......stilll having trouble with time outs.

Thanks,
Joyce
I just used image shack to resize an image... :x :x :x :x and it ain't any good...

I will be back on the forum later tonight and relink the images...

Maria
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
User avatar
mfjp
Master
Master
Posts: 2211
Joined: 13 Aug 2004, 00:00
Contact:

Re: DeLuca/DeLuco - Leonilda

Post by mfjp »

My PhotoShop aint running yet as we had a new system put in...

I cropped the census record.... (from Ancestry) using iPhoto...

Take a look!!

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3640 ... wn1ci7.jpg

not sure how this will view...

Maria

It does look like Ascolia...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ancestry record....
1930 United States Federal Census Record
about Bennie Bolli
Name: Bennie Bolli
Home in 1930: Upper Penns Neck, Salem, New Jersey
Age: 47
Estimated birth year: abt 1883
Birthplace: Italy
Relation to head-of-house: Head
Spouse's Name: Merrina
Household Members:
Name Age
Bennie Bolli 47
Merrina Bolli 45
Teddy Bolli 19
Anglena Bolli 15
Raymond Bolli 14
James Bolli 11
Elizabeth Bolli 10
Cilondo Bolli 8
Columbo Bolli 6
Bennie J Bolli 5
Sondra Bolli 1 11/12


Wow... what a family.... I'm pulling my hair out with my 3 sons...
Maria 8O
User avatar
mfjp
Master
Master
Posts: 2211
Joined: 13 Aug 2004, 00:00
Contact:

Re: DeLuca/DeLuco - Leonilda

Post by mfjp »

vj wrote:another opinion?
blew it up on ancestry...
wldspirit probably has it - Oscolia (look at 'O' in Orlando Bolli's name)
Did they mean Ascoli? (as in Ascoli Piceno, Marche)
vj
I agree too! (Ascoli...Ascolia)...

Maria :P
vj
Master
Master
Posts: 8066
Joined: 16 Aug 2002, 00:00

Re: DeLuca/DeLuco - Leonilda

Post by vj »

Did we look at this 1924 manifest from jcsm's earlier post?
Pretty neat with the Bolli family & 10 children on trip back from Italy to 410 Wilson Street, Chester, PA

SS Conte Verde, 26 Feb 1924, Genova-NY
http://ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup_wei ... &line=0007

BOLLI, Bernardino, 42
De LUZI, Leonilde, 39
children
Andrea, 16
Luigi, 15
Terigi, 13
Emilio, 11
Angela, 9
Remo, 7
Giovanni, 4 yr 11 mos
Elisa, 3 yr 8 mos
Orlando, 2 yr 6 mos
Beni, 1yr 4 mos
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: DeLuca/DeLuco - Leonilda

Post by suanj »

the town is Montegallo sure, and the Leonilda surname is DE LUCA right, regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: DeLuca/DeLuco - Leonilda

Post by suanj »

for all civil records request:
Ufficio di Stato Civile
Piazza Taliani, 5
63040 Montegallo (AP)
Italy
regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply