Diego Marrone

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
Addamo
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 33
Joined: 26 Apr 2009, 23:25

Diego Marrone

Post by Addamo »

I am doing research on the Marrone family. What I have so far is that Diego Marrone was born in 1796. He died 9 Nov 1862 in Palerme, Sicili, Palermo, Sicilia IT. Honestly, I don't even have verification of that! He was married to Anna Maria Davi. Any assistance would be sincerely appreciated. Thank you!
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Diego Marrone

Post by Tessa78 »

In this 10 year index of deaths in Palermo (1856-1865...

Diego Marrone, son of Mariano [Marrone] and of Lorenza Lo Sieno, died 9 November 1862.
Annotation: a. 66 - Citta' - v.482 - n. 2993
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 15/0Z9VlKo

T.
User avatar
Addamo
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 33
Joined: 26 Apr 2009, 23:25

Re: Diego Marrone

Post by Addamo »

Thank you! So nice to have a new generation!
Post Reply