Help Requesting Birth Certificate - Santa Ninfa

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
azink
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 13 Jul 2023, 02:41

Help Requesting Birth Certificate - Santa Ninfa

Post by azink »

Hi everyone,

I am new here and trying to use all my resources to put together my application for citizenship through descent.

My great grandfather was born in Santa Ninfa, and I need to request his birth certificate.

Unfortunately, I don't speak Italian, and I am at a bit of a loss on how to find and contact the Ufficio Anagrafe of Santa Ninfa. I can find a phone number; however, the email listed on the comune's website doesn't seem to work and I want to make sure I can verify the correct mailing address before I send a request form.

Has anyone else successfully requested and received certificates from the town of Santa Ninfa? If so, which email address and/or mailing address did you use to receive those documents?

Any other information or advice about what to include in the mailed request would be greatly appreciated, e.g., checks, postage, etc.!

Kind regards,
Andrew
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: Help Requesting Birth Certificate - Santa Ninfa

Post by PippoM »

It seems there's only a PEC (certified email) address available for the Comune of Santa Ninfa.

protocollo@pec.comune.santaninfa.tp.it

If you write from an ordinary email address, you can't be sure that it will be read.
But maybe it's worth a try.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Ballerina617
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 12 Jun 2024, 03:25

Re: Help Requesting Birth Certificate - Santa Ninfa

Post by Ballerina617 »

Hi
I am also trying to be recognized as an Italian citizen and I also need birth certificates from Santa Ninfa. Were you able to get the proper mailing address or email address for the stato civile di Santa Ninfa? I was told that regular email will not go through to a "pec" email address. Any help you can provide from what you've learned would be so appreciated. Grazie mille
Post Reply