Hello,
I am having a problem locating my great Grandfather's record of arrival. I have found the ship manifest from the ship he was on and went through the whole thing and still could not find him. The problem that I thing I am having is he was a member of the ships crew.On the manifest that I looked at there wasn't any crew members listed on it.Do you have any suggestions on what I should do? Here is my great Grandfather's information:
Giovanni Cergnul
Born Nov. 1, 1894
He came to New York on the Carpathia as a crew member on Nov. 24,1913
he left from Fiume
Thank you guys in advance for your time and effort.
Regards,
Kristina Cergnul
Carpathia Crew Member
Re: Carpathia Crew Member
Dulicated Post...
TO HELP WITH THIS POST....
PLEASE ANSWER HERE INSTEAD
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... html#34150
Maria
TO HELP WITH THIS POST....
PLEASE ANSWER HERE INSTEAD
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... html#34150
Maria

