I am looking for information about the Aversano Family
Grand-Father: Francesco Aversano, Born in Fargiano-Caserta, Italy
Grand-Mother: Vincenza Pasquariello, Born in Tredici-Caserta, Italy
Both grand-parents emigrated to USA, circa 1910
Both lived and died in Brooklyn, NY
Great-grandparents
Luigi Aversano
Maria De Maio
Bonaventura Pasquariello
Nunziata Maltempo
Aversano Family
Re: Aversano Family
Welcome to IG!!
Are you looking for US records or Italian records?
wldspirit
Are you looking for US records or Italian records?
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Re: Aversano Family
Both -- Is there a town Fargiano and Tredici?
Re: Aversano Family
Using the following site,
I did not locate a Fargiano or a Tredici......where did you locate this information?
Was it on a manifest?
wldspirit
I did not locate a Fargiano or a Tredici......where did you locate this information?
Was it on a manifest?
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Re: Aversano Family
It was on the marriage certificate issued August 29, 1913 at St Raphael' Society in New York.
Re: Aversano Family
This is the closest I can come to the town of Fargiano:
Comune di FRIGNANO
Provincia di CASERTA
Indirizzo (address) : VIA I MAGGIO
C.A.P. (zipcode) : 81030
Telefono : 081 - 8124513
Fax : 081 - 081/8124513
E-mail : comunedifrignano1@virgilio.it
Stato Civile: MARIA ROSARIA LANZA
wldspirit
Comune di FRIGNANO
Provincia di CASERTA
Indirizzo (address) : VIA I MAGGIO
C.A.P. (zipcode) : 81030
Telefono : 081 - 8124513
Fax : 081 - 081/8124513
E-mail : comunedifrignano1@virgilio.it
Stato Civile: MARIA ROSARIA LANZA
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Re: Aversano Family
Tredici falls under the comune of Caserta:
Link
Can you tell us what US records you have collected so far, that way members don't duplicate research?
wldspirit
Link
Can you tell us what US records you have collected so far, that way members don't duplicate research?
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Re: Aversano Family
Thanks a whole lot, I will wrie there.
Re: Aversano Family
Hi - If you are still looking for Gentile and Aversano please note there are many Gentile Aversanos ancestors of mine born in and around the city center of Caserta with Gentile relatives- especially in the Falciano frazione (hamlet) of Caserta - I've seen Falciano spelled in a variety of ways and the person writing it may have misheard it on the marriage certificate you posted in MyHeritage. When in the Caserta records you will need to search in the Caserta records as well as the San Clemente records - Originally Falciano was considered part of the San Clemente comune and then later on was considered part of the city center of Caserta. Good luck!

