Thank you very much for your reply Angela. Your continued assistance is so very helpful.
It was a long shot hoping that the names were similiar and possibly due to a mis-spell and I was prepared for it not to work out.
Yes, I am going to request the records as suggested from the State Archives. I have contacted them already in regards to Antonio Falcinella and have had some feedback that I will explore further. I had also thought to do the same with Costante.
I will keep you updated. Again, THANKYOU
Family Details / Birth Certificate
-
falcinella
- Rookie

- Posts: 50
- Joined: 18 Jun 2024, 04:39
Re: Family Details / Birth Certificate
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 3A35026740
Hello, could I please get a full translation of the death certificate for Alfonsa Falcinella.
Thankyou
Hello, could I please get a full translation of the death certificate for Alfonsa Falcinella.
Thankyou
-
falcinella
- Rookie

- Posts: 50
- Joined: 18 Jun 2024, 04:39
Re: Family Details / Birth Certificate
AngelaGrace56 wrote: 23 Aug 2024, 09:23
My suggestion would be to write to the State Archives of Sondrio, as mmogno also suggested. I would ask for the Liste di Leva and any other relevant military records pertaining to Costante Falcinella. You never know what might be noted on even just the Liste di Leva as to his whereabouts.
(From what I’ve read, I’m pretty sure that his father Paolo, would go to Buenos Aires, so I guess Costante would've also.)
Angela
Hello again,
Just wanting to update this thread in my search for Costante Falcinella. As suggested, I made contact with the State Archives of Sondrio with a request to Military records and any further information that may be available as to his whereabouts.
The register showed that he did not show up for the control call in 1930 because he was abroad. The same information was noted on his matriculation records. So my guess as initially thought, is that after completing his national service in 1923 and before 1930, he had left Italy to go abroad. It was suggested to consult the databases of CISEI or Museu da Imigracao do estado de Sao Paulo or Family Search. So far, these databases haven't come up with any further that I can find.
http://tinyurl.com/2hu3pr47 e http://tinyurl.com/bdek32ec.
These were some recommendations that were provided
The thought is that he emigrated to Argentina and followed his father. Is there any further contacts that I could explore?
-
falcinella
- Rookie

- Posts: 50
- Joined: 18 Jun 2024, 04:39
Re: Family Details / Birth Certificate
AngelaGrace56 wrote: 30 Jun 2024, 08:44 Birth No 16 Pietro Paolo Battista Falcinella
Registered in Verceia on 8 July 1867
Appearing before the official was Pietro Falcinelli, 37 yo, contadino, living in Verceia, the son of Giovanni (Falcinella). He presented a baby boy who he declared was born on the day 5 July 1867, at 3 pm, from his wife Martina Starlucchi (different spelling here, clerk probably wrote down what he heard), the daughter of the deceased Francesco, living with him. The baby was given the name Pietro Paolo Battista and was born in the place they lived in Verceia at Civico No 24/26? The other names there are those witnessing the birth registration proceedings.
Side Annotation: On 16 February 1902 marries with Maria Curti in Verceia, Act No 3.
Angela
I am resuming my search on the above named, Pietro Falcinella. I am trying to find information on Pietro and his father Giovanni. I have searched all the available records available on Verceia and have hit a wall with restricted access that may give me some clues with certificates.
Could anyone please help with details on Pietro's father (Giovanni) and Mother (?) and any siblings please.
Thanks
Anne