This dialogue is a bit interesting to me. I think I've driven by this cemetery before (and probably didn't even know it, as it's on a "flag" lot), i.e., on my way to the cimitero at Badia di Cantignano. A few of my wife's ancestors are buried there (surname: Pelosi and Pieri). I suppose the interesting part (well, at least to me!) is that she has a 3rd great-grandmother named Caterina Cantieri that, to this point, I've never found anything else on. Perhaps her family's line hails from Verciano? Sort of a rhetorical question, but I've attached the death record of her son, Francesco (No. 484), which is the only evidence I have of her existence...
Anyway, thanks for the "clues" here...
Information on Towns of Verciano and Sant' Anna in Lucca Province
-
mjclayton1
- Elite

- Posts: 441
- Joined: 01 Jun 2014, 18:11
- Location: Peninsula, San Francisco Bay Area