Zambri from Monteleone di Puglia

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
MarilynT
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 18 Feb 2025, 23:43

Zambri from Monteleone di Puglia

Post by MarilynT »

Hi all. My maternal grandmother was Mary Zambri whose family settled in Toronto, ON. I know she had siblings, but she died when my Mom was 15 so I never met her. Mary married Clinton Gracey who was Irish. They had 4 children, my Mom, Margaret Donata, Richard, and the twins Terry & Debbie. Is there anyone out there with further information? One of my cousins is sending further names which I will add when received. Thanks!
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5841
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: Zambri from Monteleone di Puglia

Post by PippoM »

Do you know her birth date?
Though I think it must be too recent to find records online.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Post Reply