Looking for Death dates and more

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
rp76226
Master
Master
Posts: 2131
Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 17:00

Looking for Death dates and more

Post by rp76226 »

Eufrasia Fariello was born on January 8, 1893 in Pisciotto, Salerno, Italy to parents Rocco Fariello (1863-1944) and Filomena Scarola (1861-1940). Her parents were born in Grumo Appula, Bari, Puglia, Italy. Eufrasia married Gaetano Lepore (1891- ?) on December 14, 1918 in Grumo Appula. Eufrasia and her husband emigrated to America through Ellis Island on September 18, 1921. However, she was never able to have children, so they moved back to Pisciotto, Italy through Naples on September 27, 1930, and adopted a son there. I do not know the son's name nor when his parents died, nor when the son was born and died. I also do not know if they adopted other children. I am looking for as much information as I can find about that family. She was my grandmother's sister and actually asked my grandmother, if she could adopt my grandmother's oldest child (my mother) but was refused.

Ron
Post Reply