Hello,
Could anyone please help me in translating and transcribing this birth record? Specifically, I'm looking to know the meaning of the note written under the part that says "No.393 Moscati Adele".
This is the link to the document on Family Search: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... d=M9H1-TBM
Any help is appreciated, thank you!
Danile
Translate/Transcribe Birth Record?
Re: Translate/Transcribe Birth Record?
Hello,
The note says that on 5 September 1907 Adele married Michele Pastore in San Nicola la Strada.
Here’s the marriage act. #40
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 2H&lang=en
Allegati alle pubblicazioni
In here you’ll also find the spouses birth extracts and the death extract of Angela Izzo, Michele’s first wife who died on 21 September 1904.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... PD&lang=en
The note says that on 5 September 1907 Adele married Michele Pastore in San Nicola la Strada.
Here’s the marriage act. #40
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 2H&lang=en
Allegati alle pubblicazioni
In here you’ll also find the spouses birth extracts and the death extract of Angela Izzo, Michele’s first wife who died on 21 September 1904.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... PD&lang=en
Re: Translate/Transcribe Birth Record?
Wow, thank you so much!
I was told by a relative that Adele didn't marry, and that she had one son out of wedlock named Nicola Moscati. He grew to adulthood and had several children, many of whom are living.
Thanks to your help, I was able to find that Adele and Michele Pastore had a son together, also named Michele. https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 36&lang=en
I even found Michele Pastore senior's death certificate. In the spot where it lists his spouse, it says he was the husband of Angela Izzo—but shouldn't it say he was the widow of Angela Izzo and the husband of Adele Moscati? https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 63&lang=en Was divorce possible back then?
Danile
I was told by a relative that Adele didn't marry, and that she had one son out of wedlock named Nicola Moscati. He grew to adulthood and had several children, many of whom are living.
Thanks to your help, I was able to find that Adele and Michele Pastore had a son together, also named Michele. https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 36&lang=en
I even found Michele Pastore senior's death certificate. In the spot where it lists his spouse, it says he was the husband of Angela Izzo—but shouldn't it say he was the widow of Angela Izzo and the husband of Adele Moscati? https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 63&lang=en Was divorce possible back then?
Danile

