Hi,
Could someone please confirm the information in Column 18: The passenger had previously been in the U.S. from 1913 through 28 June 1916?
Ancestry Page 316, line 24:
https://www.ancestry.com/imageviewer/co ... 4017855392
MyHeritage Page 1124, line 24:
https://www.myheritage.com/research/rec ... fullscreen
FamilySearch Page 962, line 24:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... n&groupId=
Thanks so much!
Help with Column 18 on passenger list
Re: Help with Column 18 on passenger list
In my opinion, the correct date is the one above, so, Jul 6, 1916.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: Help with Column 18 on passenger list
Thanks, I appreciate it.
I haven’t been successful in finding him on a 1913 passenger list, but I will search again.
Does anyone know if outbound passenger lists are available?
I haven’t been successful in finding him on a 1913 passenger list, but I will search again.
Does anyone know if outbound passenger lists are available?

