LF: Surname STRATTA, POGGI

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
piercetheveil
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 30 Jun 2025, 12:01

LF: Surname STRATTA, POGGI

Post by piercetheveil »

Hi everyone, I am looking for any information about my great great grandfather, Francisco Stratta Poggi and his parents. Born in Genova, Italy in 1870; Died in Tijuana, Mexico in 1929. I think his parents could be named Angelo Stratta and Maria Poggi. Thank you.
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: LF: Surname STRATTA, POGGI

Post by Tessa78 »

Here is a POSSIBLE sibling???
#23
Death of Francesca Rosa Strata in Savignone, Genova in 1907.
She was the daughter of Angelo Strata and (now deceased) Maria Poggi.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... d=M9H9-4DP

Another POSSIBLE sister? Born in 1870 in Savignone (frazione S. Bartolomeo)
#8
Maria Giuseppa Strata, daughter of Angelo Strata and Maria Maddalena Poggi
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2046914

T.
Danip
Elite
Elite
Posts: 295
Joined: 29 Aug 2024, 14:52

Re: LF: Surname STRATTA, POGGI

Post by Danip »

I could help you researching directly on site, if you want.
I can give you further information in private.
Post Reply