Michele Christoforo Garelli & Philasia De Nocker
Re: Michele Christoforo Garelli & Philasia De Nocker
The civil registry office should be asked if Pelasia De Nocker is buried in the Margarita cemetery.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Michele Christoforo Garelli & Philasia De Nocker
Dear mmogno,
Your suggestion is valuable !
Maybe that's indeed a better way to find out what's happened to Philasia.
I only have one contact email at "comune di Margarita" , which is nearly not responding - Have you any idea who I should contact and ask questions about the cemetery of "comune di margarita " ? ?
THX
Your suggestion is valuable !
Maybe that's indeed a better way to find out what's happened to Philasia.
I only have one contact email at "comune di Margarita" , which is nearly not responding - Have you any idea who I should contact and ask questions about the cemetery of "comune di margarita " ? ?
THX
Re: Michele Christoforo Garelli & Philasia De Nocker
Ufficio Anagrafe - Elettorale - Stato Civile
Via Della Vittoria 10 12040 Margarita (CN)
margarita@ruparpiemonte.it
Via Della Vittoria 10 12040 Margarita (CN)
margarita@ruparpiemonte.it
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Michele Christoforo Garelli & Philasia De Nocker
Dear mmogno,
The mail adress you suggest is the one I used at least 4 times - I even pointed directly to "Rovere Sarah" who is the manager of the "Referente Anagrafe – Elettorale – Stato Civile "division - But no reaction at all.
For your reference: 2 other villages ( Galbiate & Poppi ) gave me an answer within a few days !!
Looks that the policy of Margarita is a bit different, which is very dissapointing....
Greetings from Belgium,
The mail adress you suggest is the one I used at least 4 times - I even pointed directly to "Rovere Sarah" who is the manager of the "Referente Anagrafe – Elettorale – Stato Civile "division - But no reaction at all.
For your reference: 2 other villages ( Galbiate & Poppi ) gave me an answer within a few days !!
Looks that the policy of Margarita is a bit different, which is very dissapointing....
Greetings from Belgium,

