Can someone access this yearbook photo at Ancestry.com?
U.S., School Yearbooks, 1900-2016Preview
School Lists & Yearbooks
View
Record information.
Name
Emily McNally
Birth
xxx xxxx
Residence
xxxx Ramsey, New Jersey, USA
Picture
Emily McNally
Yearbook Photo
- MarcuccioV
- Master

- Posts: 1903
- Joined: 11 Jan 2021, 17:49
- Location: West Hills, CA USA
Re: Yearbook Photo
Going only on the info you provided (name/location), I found this. Born approx 1989...darkerhorse wrote: 13 Jul 2025, 19:25 Can someone access this yearbook photo at Ancestry.com?
U.S., School Yearbooks, 1900-2016Preview
School Lists & Yearbooks
View
Record information.
Name
Emily McNally
Birth
xxx xxxx
Residence
xxxx Ramsey, New Jersey, USA
Picture
Emily McNally
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mark
If you ignore your foundation, your house will soon collapse...
Surnames: Attiani Belli Bucci Calvano Cerci Del Brusco Falera Giorgi Latini Marsili Mattia Mezzo Nardecchia Pellegrini Piacentini Pizzuti Pontecorvo Recchia Topani Ziantona & Zorli
If you ignore your foundation, your house will soon collapse...
Surnames: Attiani Belli Bucci Calvano Cerci Del Brusco Falera Giorgi Latini Marsili Mattia Mezzo Nardecchia Pellegrini Piacentini Pizzuti Pontecorvo Recchia Topani Ziantona & Zorli
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Yearbook Photo
Thanks. It's likely her. The one I'm searching for was born 11/01/1989 to Gregory C. McNally and Penelope Morrissey. I believe the one in question is only 1/8 Italian, and the one you found could pass.
Does it mention the name of the high school? I assume it's in Ramsey, NJ.
I don't know where she was born, but it was most likely in NJ or NY. Her middle name was Catherine, and she married a man named Byrne, perhaps first name Ryan.
I'm still going to try to confirm it, as I'm researching on behalf of someone else.
Does it mention the name of the high school? I assume it's in Ramsey, NJ.
I don't know where she was born, but it was most likely in NJ or NY. Her middle name was Catherine, and she married a man named Byrne, perhaps first name Ryan.
I'm still going to try to confirm it, as I'm researching on behalf of someone else.
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Yearbook Photo
Or is there a description of her activities etc. as many high school yearbooks have?
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Yearbook Photo
This is a group photo of siblings and cousins of her generation with their grandfather.
Emily was one of the oldest, if not the oldest.
What do you think of the older girl on the left in front holding the toddler?
Emily was one of the oldest, if not the oldest.
What do you think of the older girl on the left in front holding the toddler?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- MarcuccioV
- Master

- Posts: 1903
- Joined: 11 Jan 2021, 17:49
- Location: West Hills, CA USA
Re: Yearbook Photo
Could be. It just listed city as Ramsey, NJ. I'm certain this is the right person.
Mark
If you ignore your foundation, your house will soon collapse...
Surnames: Attiani Belli Bucci Calvano Cerci Del Brusco Falera Giorgi Latini Marsili Mattia Mezzo Nardecchia Pellegrini Piacentini Pizzuti Pontecorvo Recchia Topani Ziantona & Zorli
If you ignore your foundation, your house will soon collapse...
Surnames: Attiani Belli Bucci Calvano Cerci Del Brusco Falera Giorgi Latini Marsili Mattia Mezzo Nardecchia Pellegrini Piacentini Pizzuti Pontecorvo Recchia Topani Ziantona & Zorli
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Yearbook Photo
I agree. She had three brothers as much as 8 years younger than her. She could be holding one of them.