on vacation in italy, how to i pay income taxes

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
Post Reply
User avatar
corrado
Elite
Elite
Posts: 385
Joined: 12 Dec 2006, 00:00
Location: Queens NY

on vacation in italy, how to i pay income taxes

Post by corrado »

I am now an italian citizen. I work remoetely and if I am in Italy, how do I pay Italian income taxes on my earning from my american employer? My employer will not have italian taxes witheld from my salery nor do I want to report to the questrora to report my presence for 3 weeks in Italy.
How do I pay income taxes on this. I make about $750 a week.
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: on vacation in italy, how to i pay income taxes

Post by PippoM »

You'll have to contact the Agenzia delle Entrate to know if and how you have to declare your income.
But if you are on vacation in Italy, and not resident here, I don't think you have to do it.
However:

https://www.agenziaentrate.gov.it/porta ... 0nazionali).
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Post Reply