Castellammare del Golfo - street in rome

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
lyn1982
Master
Master
Posts: 586
Joined: 01 Jul 2019, 05:05

Re: Castellammare del Golfo - street in rome

Post by lyn1982 »

Maybe but why that notation then? But I got another lead - this article - from 1950s Rochester NY democraft chronicles - both bride and groom have Falzone ancestry and groom has Martorana and the couple went to Cleveland after. There's no way one of these people getting married isn't a 2nd or 3rd cousin to my grandmother. The Anthony Falzone here also lived on Ontario street - though I can't be sure they are the same Ontario street since his obit is in the Lockport, NY union sun. I guess it depends if it ran in multiple gazettes. I'm gonna be so busy tomorrow researching this. I swear I'm gonna get the biggest bag of chips you ever seen and go to town with some french onion dip while I finally solve this mystery lol.
Attachments
anthonyfalzoneobit.png
falzonemartoranaweirdtext.png
darkerhorse
Master
Master
Posts: 4006
Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31

Re: Castellammare del Golfo - street in rome

Post by darkerhorse »

Maybe but why that notation then?

Common practice.
Post Reply