Danish Marriage Record

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
Post Reply
darkerhorse
Master
Master
Posts: 4006
Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31

Danish Marriage Record

Post by darkerhorse »

Looking for translation of this 1769 Danish marriage record of Johanne Gottlieb Bohme and Else Poulsdtr (second listing for December 8), especially for any information about the groom.

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... =6&lang=en
Danip
Elite
Elite
Posts: 295
Joined: 29 Aug 2024, 14:52

Re: Danish Marriage Record

Post by Danip »

The groom's name was Johann Gothlieb Bohme and the bride's name was Else Pouls.
The informations about the groom were in Danish, I can't speak Danish but I think they were about Johann Gothlieb's military incorporation.
darkerhorse
Master
Master
Posts: 4006
Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31

Re: Danish Marriage Record

Post by darkerhorse »

I believe it's Gottlieb, and I've been told he served in the German military.
Post Reply