Dantonio Family
- tonij16102
- Veteran

- Posts: 132
- Joined: 21 Mar 2009, 19:37
- Contact:
Dantonio Family
I am hoping to find out some information on my Great-grandfather Eugenio Dantonio. All I know is he was from Sulnoma, Italy Abruzzi (sp) is off I'm sure. He married Vincenza Pasquale from same place. She came to New Brighton, Pa but can not find out anything on him. Any help wod be appreciated. TIA
Re: Dantonio Family
Years?
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Dantonio Family
Your family tree (probably):
https://www.familysearch.org/en/tree/pe ... s/LBTV-GX4
At least we know the period. More or less.
https://www.familysearch.org/en/tree/pe ... s/LBTV-GX4
At least we know the period. More or less.
Re: Dantonio Family
I saw what Farassino posted yesterday, but was on my way out. Unfortunately, no online records for the town post 1866. Also I looked briefly yesterday at some of those birth records around 1865/1866, and didn’t see any indices. I don’t have time to go record by record in case Eugenio was born in the town in that time period.
Erudita
Erudita
- tonij16102
- Veteran

- Posts: 132
- Joined: 21 Mar 2009, 19:37
- Contact:
Re: Dantonio Family
I know Vincenza was a Pasquale or DiPasquale and tge family was from Bugnara. But not really sure. Thank you.
- tonij16102
- Veteran

- Posts: 132
- Joined: 21 Mar 2009, 19:37
- Contact:
Re: Dantonio Family
I know Vincenza was a Pasquale or DiPasquale and tge family was from Bugnara. But not really sure. Thank you.
