Italian government records

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
Post Reply
carchidi
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 50
Joined: 13 Jan 2014, 20:55

Italian government records

Post by carchidi »

I can't access the Italian Government Civil records website anymore, error message says website is not secure, been going there for the past 8 years with no problems, anyone know what is going on?

thanks, Ed
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Re: Italian government records

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

It's working well for me. Is this the one you mean: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/esplora-gli-archivi/

Angela
carchidi
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 50
Joined: 13 Jan 2014, 20:55

Re: Italian government records

Post by carchidi »

AngelaGrace56 wrote: 08 Apr 2026, 22:25 It's working well for me. Is this the one you mean: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/esplora-gli-archivi/

Angela
thanks, that works for me as well, I had it under an older website name.
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Re: Italian government records

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

Fantastic!!! Yes I thought you may have had an older link or something, to the website. Have fun exploring.

Angela :D
Post Reply