Dears, I have been striving to understand the beginning of the third line in the attached image.
The text reads:
Die 31/10 1956
Tergesti B. V. delle Grazie
[***]
It is a marriage annotation handwritten in Latin. The text after [***] is the name of the groom.
Could you please help me in identifying the exact word?
Many thanks!
Help needed to understand handwritten marriage annotation in Latin
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Help needed to understand handwritten marriage annotation in Latin
Hi, and welcome to the forum.
I’m really just bumping your post for you because it looks like it may have only just recently appeared on the forum. I can’t make out what that word is but someone else may be able to. It would be helpful if you could please link us to the online record. If not, can you please post the full record.
Thanks. Angela
I’m really just bumping your post for you because it looks like it may have only just recently appeared on the forum. I can’t make out what that word is but someone else may be able to. It would be helpful if you could please link us to the online record. If not, can you please post the full record.
Thanks. Angela
