Domenico Nespoli

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
sns0710
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 46
Joined: 02 May 2015, 04:09

Domenico Nespoli

Post by sns0710 »

Hello, I am searching for the death record of Domenico Nespoli, who likely died in Santa Maria Capua Vetere in either 1841 or 1842. He was born around 1775 and was possibly the father of several sons born between 1795 and 1815 (Antonio, Luigi, Vincenzo, and Angelo). I have checked the 1841 Morti volume but couldn't find an index. I am looking for this specific death record to identify his wife and his parents. Any help finding the Record Number or a scan would be greatly appreciated!
Susan
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Domenico Nespoli

Post by erudita74 »

https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ua55487/

Here’s a death record for a Domenico Nespoli who died at age 66 on Oct 13, 1844. He was the son of deceased Filippo Nespoli and deceased Elisabetta di Crescenzo. He was the husband of Grazia Orlando. The death took place in the house on Strada Sant’Erasmo.

The record is #403 on p. 240 of 304 in case the link doesn’t work.

*some of the indices are at the beginning of a year. That’s where I found the index for this record.
sns0710
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 46
Joined: 02 May 2015, 04:09

Re: Domenico Nespoli

Post by sns0710 »

This looks like the correct record I was looking for, adding it to my tree.
Thank You so much!😊
sns0710
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 46
Joined: 02 May 2015, 04:09

Re: Domenico Nespoli

Post by sns0710 »

Is it possible to find the death record for Filippo Nespoli (above) the father of Domenico?
Post Reply