Can someone please translate this for me? Ty
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 83&lang=en
Lucio Gulino- Morti
Re: Lucio Gulino- Morti
#290
Il 15 Dicembre 1869 è morto Lucio Gulino di 76 anni, calzolaio, nato e domiciliato in Castelbuono, coniugato, figlio dei furono Calogero e Maria Giuseppa ??
Il 15 Dicembre 1869 è morto Lucio Gulino di 76 anni, calzolaio, nato e domiciliato in Castelbuono, coniugato, figlio dei furono Calogero e Maria Giuseppa ??
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Lucio Gulino- Morti
Re Maria Giuseppa’s surname
I’m sure it begins with the letter "C" and I am wondering whether Maria Giuseppa’s surname is "Capuano", a name that appears in the town, but it is just so badly written, as are a lot of the letters in other names/words etc in the document, that it doesn't exactly look like it.
Angela
I’m sure it begins with the letter "C" and I am wondering whether Maria Giuseppa’s surname is "Capuano", a name that appears in the town, but it is just so badly written, as are a lot of the letters in other names/words etc in the document, that it doesn't exactly look like it.
Angela
Re: Lucio Gulino- Morti
@AngelaGrace56
O Maria Giuseppa Cipriano?
O Maria Giuseppa Cipriano?
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Lucio Gulino- Morti
I don't think so. Generally in those records, that scribe, places the dot directly over the i. I think the dot there is either bleed through or just random. There are quite a few random dots in the records. I'm still with Capuano but I'll take another look later. At least we agree on the "C" at the start and the last three letters.
Angela
