translation of certificate

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
falcinella
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 50
Joined: 18 Jun 2024, 04:39

translation of certificate

Post by falcinella »

https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 55/5GoZWp6

Hello, I am wondering if someone could please translate this wedding certificate with relevant information for family history research.

Looking for names of parents, ages of husband and wife when married etc.

Thanks very much.

Anne
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Re: translation of certificate

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

Marriage No 6: Eugenio Giudici and Angela Belingheri

Vilminore: 10 August 1891

Groom: Eugenio Giudici, 26 yo, agricolo, celibe (never married), born in Vilminore, residing in Vilminore, son of Giovanni Maria (Giudici), and of Bartolamea Bettineschi, both residing Vilminore

Bride: Angela Belingheri, 25 yo, contadina, nubile (never married), born in Colere, residing in Azzone, daughter of Giovanni (Belingheri) and of the deceased Bartolamea Belingheri, who resided in Azzone when living.

Angela
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Re: translation of certificate

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

Hi again

Here is the Marriage Pubblication for the above marriage: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 17/043mNZz

There are added details pertaining to the parents of each of the newly wed spouses, like their ages and occupations. I’ll come back later and extract the info as I need to go out shortly.

Angela
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Re: translation of certificate

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

Marriage Pubblication No 5 – Eugenio Giudici and Angela Belingheri
Vilminore 6 June 1891

Prospective Groom: Eugenio Giudici, 26 yo, agricolo, residing in Vilminore, son of Giovanni Maria (Giudici), 50 yo, Agricolo (agricultural labourer), residing in Vilminore, and of Bartolamea Bettineschi, a Casalinga (housewife/domestic duties), residing in Vilminore

Prospective Bride: Angela Bellingheri, 25 yo, contadina, residing in Azzone, daughter of Giovanni (Belingheri), 60 yo, carbonaio (coal merchant), residing in Azzone, and of the deceased Bartolamea Bellingheri, (occupation not given) who resided in Azzone when living.

Angela
falcinella
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 50
Joined: 18 Jun 2024, 04:39

Re: translation of certificate

Post by falcinella »

Thanks so much Angela. I really appreciate that.

I will see if I can find some further information on siblings for both Eugenio and Angela
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Re: translation of certificate

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

:D

Best to you.

Angela
falcinella
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 50
Joined: 18 Jun 2024, 04:39

Re: translation of certificate

Post by falcinella »

https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 12/wlKVgdM

Hi again,

Could I please get a correct name for the bride ........Battaglia. I just cannot read the christian name.

Thankyou
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Re: translation of certificate

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

I am reading Beniamina Battaglia.

Angela
falcinella
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 50
Joined: 18 Jun 2024, 04:39

Re: translation of certificate

Post by falcinella »

Ohh...Thanks again. I would never have got that!
falcinella
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 50
Joined: 18 Jun 2024, 04:39

Re: translation of certificate

Post by falcinella »

https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 31/wjD9P67

This is my husbands grandfather who died in Australia and was born in Italy. Could I please have a full translation of this also please . It also looks like there is an entry from his wife also, if that could be translated.

Michele Giuidici and Maria Savina Graziadelli

Thanks once again
Post Reply