I am looking forward to hearing back! Thank you!!
Capone Family History
Capone Family History
Hello friends, I am looking for information regarding my Great-great grandfather, Francesco Capone. He was born in 1870 in the Campobasso area. He died in Camden in 1937. I have a select few of his documents that show proof of immigration between the years of 1901 and 1903. He was orphaned at the age of five by his older sister. Any information or research tools provided is very much appreciated! My main goal is to understand where I came from and possibly (hopefully
) find some distant relatives.
I am looking forward to hearing back! Thank you!!

I am looking forward to hearing back! Thank you!!
R.M.C
Re: Capone Family History
His wife was Giovannina (Curiale) Capone. She was born in Italy in 1877 and died in Camden, New Jersey, in 1957. I am only providing minimal information as I don't feel 100% confident in what all my findings thus far have been.
Thanks again!!!
Thanks again!!!
R.M.C
