Death Record for Rocco Maggio - Modugno

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
MaggioD
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 26 May 2026, 23:58

Death Record for Rocco Maggio - Modugno

Post by MaggioD »

Hello Everyone,

I have searched a number of systems, but just cannot find a date of death for my great-grandfather Rocco Maggio born 30 Apr 1841 in Modugno. He married Anna DiRonzo in 1869 in Modugno. My grandfather Francesco Maggio was born 27 Feb 1887 in Modugno, so Rocco's death must have been after that.

I have searched repeatedly in ancestry, familysearch, modugnogenealogy, bariancestors, antenati, etc. I must be doing something wrong... The info must be out there somewhere.

Can anyone please assist me?

Thanks so much. Dan Maggio
Farassino
Master
Master
Posts: 787
Joined: 16 May 2024, 17:05

Re: Death Record for Rocco Maggio - Modugno

Post by Farassino »

Post Reply