Hello. I have found Pietro Bilotta in the index for 1823 in the attached link. I am having difficulty finding the record I believe according to the index he was born in April. I found April around the 170 page number. Can someone help me find the record and translate. I’m just getting back to Italian research. It’s taking time to get the Italian words and script
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 71/LpEjnmE
Birth Record - Pietro Bilotta in 1823
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Birth Record - Pietro Bilotta in 1823
Birth No 64: Pietro Bilotta
Registered in Filadelfia on 6 April 1823
Appearing was Giuseppe Bilotta, 60 yo, a Bovaro, living in Filadelfia, who presented a baby boy, born from Caterina Ciliberto, his wife, 50 yo, living in Filadelfia, and from himself, the declarant, details as above. He reported that the baby was born today, 6 April 1823 at 5 pm in the his house and was given the name Pietro.
Side Column are the baptism details: Pietro Bilotta, son of Giuseppe and of Caterina Ciliberto, was baptised the same day, 6 April 1823.
Angela
Registered in Filadelfia on 6 April 1823
Appearing was Giuseppe Bilotta, 60 yo, a Bovaro, living in Filadelfia, who presented a baby boy, born from Caterina Ciliberto, his wife, 50 yo, living in Filadelfia, and from himself, the declarant, details as above. He reported that the baby was born today, 6 April 1823 at 5 pm in the his house and was given the name Pietro.
Side Column are the baptism details: Pietro Bilotta, son of Giuseppe and of Caterina Ciliberto, was baptised the same day, 6 April 1823.
Angela
Re: Birth Record - Pietro Bilotta in 1823
Thank you for the help
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Birth Record - Pietro Bilotta in 1823
You are very welcome!!!
(I am glad Farassino had located the birth record, so it was a joint effort!!!)
Angela
(I am glad Farassino had located the birth record, so it was a joint effort!!!)
Angela
Re: Birth Record - Pietro Bilotta in 1823
Yes. Great info
