Hello could someone please help with the translation of the marriage of my GGPs ( Domenico Cheli and Pasqua Taglioli) from Lizzano in Belvedere. I was also curious about the parish's they were from. The archivist was unable to find Pasqua's baptism, which seems off as I felt like I had good information around her family. If there is any documentation of ages, perhaps my age range was off in what I had them look at.
Thank you!
D.
Help Translating Marriage - Domenico Cheli and Pasqua Taglioli
Re: Help Translating Marriage - Domenico Cheli and Pasqua Taglioli
Day July 17th, 1850, San Martino Rocca Corneta, Lizzano in Belvedere.
Marriage record between groom Domenico Cheli, son of the both deceased Sebastiano Cheli and Caterina Carpani, from San Mamante di Lizzano, and bride Pasqua Taglioli, daughter of the living Luigi Taglioli and the deceased Marianna Franzaroli, from that Parish of San Martino Rocca Corneta.
Witnesses were Vincenzo Barzini and Vincenzo Lolli, celebrating priest was Don Isidoro Ferrari, parish priest.
Marriage record between groom Domenico Cheli, son of the both deceased Sebastiano Cheli and Caterina Carpani, from San Mamante di Lizzano, and bride Pasqua Taglioli, daughter of the living Luigi Taglioli and the deceased Marianna Franzaroli, from that Parish of San Martino Rocca Corneta.
Witnesses were Vincenzo Barzini and Vincenzo Lolli, celebrating priest was Don Isidoro Ferrari, parish priest.
