So far I have Diego and Filomenia Quattrociocchi
Children Rudolfo, died in war
Angelo 14 children 10 lived
Diego married Sylvania
Irene 2 children Tony and Gina
Vera Sandra daughter- husband Umberto Rossetti children Pietro, Roberta (child Luca) Daisy
Giulio went to z Australia
Rita daughter Anna
Elena married Jim Azzolina two daughters Cathy and Angela
Sofia
Guisseppe
Filomena
Umberto
Looking for any family connections
Looking for Quattrociocchi
Re: Looking for Quattrociocchi
A bit difficult to start a search with the details you’ve given us.
No dates, no places!
There is a family tree online. Is this of your family?
https://www.familysearch.org/en/tree/pe ... s/GVLL-KQX
No dates, no places!
There is a family tree online. Is this of your family?
https://www.familysearch.org/en/tree/pe ... s/GVLL-KQX
-
MaddalenaNYC
- Veteran

- Posts: 202
- Joined: 27 Feb 2012, 02:02
- Location: Brooklyn, NYC
Re: Looking for Quattrociocchi
I don’t have a family connection but I grew up in NJ with a family of that name. I believe that they lived in Staten Island before moving to New Jersey.
I knew a Tony of that family. Do you have any roots in New Jersey?
I knew a Tony of that family. Do you have any roots in New Jersey?
Re: Looking for Quattrociocchi
Look up on my heritage Diego Quattrociocchi married to Silvana (I think it got turned into Sylvania after, the y it’s not used much in the Italian alphabet). They might have something to do with your family tree

