I located a birth record for Antonia Zanin, born March 3, 1891 in Tezze. The birth record is #26 located on page 19-20. I’ve included a link below.
I can read the name of her father, Sante Zanin,and her hometown of Stroppari, but I cannot read any of the handwritten words. I would LOVE to know the address if it is listed!
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 2W?lang=en
If anyone is able to help, I would be extremely appreciative!!
-Amber
Birth record: Antonia Zanin, Tezze
Re: Birth record: Antonia Zanin, Tezze
The act is dated 8 March 1891 but Antonia was born on the 5th.
The address is:
Via Stroppari 103.
Mother’s name is Bordignon Maria, 31yo. (daughter of Angelo).
The address is:
Via Stroppari 103.
Mother’s name is Bordignon Maria, 31yo. (daughter of Angelo).
Re: Birth record: Antonia Zanin, Tezze
Gio Batta Zanin
https://archiviodistatovicenza.cultura. ... tta-70356/
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... lq?lang=en
https://archiviodistatovicenza.cultura. ... tta-70356/
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... lq?lang=en
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Birth record: Antonia Zanin, Tezze
Marriage Sante Zannini to Maria Luigia Bordignon
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 45/LeX9lQ6
Processetti
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... YK?lang=en
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 45/LeX9lQ6
Processetti
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... YK?lang=en
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל

