Greetings,
A distant cousin asked me to help find the brothers of his grandfather that left behind in the Tarzo, Treviso, Italy area around the time of World War I.
He has lost contact with them.
Here is what we know.
Lino Tonin born about 1900, Tarzo, Treviso, italy.
His parents are
Father
Angelo Tonin
Born about 1880
Tarzo, Treviso, Italy
Mother
Giovanna de Rig
Born about 1885
Tarzo, Treviso, italy
Any information would be greatly,
Trevisan2
Lino Tonin emigrated to Argentina
- trevisan2
- Master

- Posts: 639
- Joined: 23 Oct 2004, 00:00
- Location: Utah, Mareno di Piave (TV)
- Contact:
Lino Tonin emigrated to Argentina
Researching in the provincia di Treviso, Italy, Provaglio Sopra, Val Sabbia of Brescia.
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona
Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona
Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO
Re: Lino Tonin emigrated to Argentina
For reference:
https://www.familysearch.org/en/tree/pe ... s/GB3G-15R
Are you sure that Giovanna’s surname is de Rig?
I maybe wrong there but that doesn’t look quite right.
https://www.familysearch.org/en/tree/pe ... s/GB3G-15R
Are you sure that Giovanna’s surname is de Rig?
I maybe wrong there but that doesn’t look quite right.
- trevisan2
- Master

- Posts: 639
- Joined: 23 Oct 2004, 00:00
- Location: Utah, Mareno di Piave (TV)
- Contact:
Re: Lino Tonin emigrated to Argentina
I was wondering about that too seemed a little strange, but probably it’ll be something similar or can just not consider it at all just the first name
Researching in the provincia di Treviso, Italy, Provaglio Sopra, Val Sabbia of Brescia.
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona
Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona
Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO
Re: Lino Tonin emigrated to Argentina
The surname might be Da Riz.
I checked and it’s present in Tarzo.
I assume that you’ve already consulted the ruoli matricolari/liste di leva for Angelo and Lino and maybe for Guglielmo.
No luck?
I checked and it’s present in Tarzo.
I assume that you’ve already consulted the ruoli matricolari/liste di leva for Angelo and Lino and maybe for Guglielmo.
No luck?