Hi,
I was looking for some assistance in locating an ancestor.
Paolo Falcinella, born in Novate Mezzola on 30 November 1842, son of Giovanni Falcinella and Luigia Penoni;
and his wife,
Teresa Nonini, born in Novate Mezzola on 9 June 1848, daughter of Andrea Nonini and Anna Panzeri.
Paolo Falcinella and Teresa Nonini were married in Novate Mezzola on 5 May 1872.
To date, I have not been able to locate any death records, or birth records of their children or if they moved away from Italy.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks so much
Falcinella/Nonini
Re: Falcinella/Nonini
I can help you researching directly at place, I live not far from Novate Mezzola.
Please contact me.
Please contact me.
-
falcinella
- Rookie

- Posts: 50
- Joined: 18 Jun 2024, 04:39
Re: Falcinella/Nonini
Danip wrote: 07 Aug 2026, 21:45 I can help you researching directly at place, I live not far from Novate Mezzola.
Please contact me.
Thankyou, I have sent you an email. Please let me know if you do not receive it.
