Looking for 1890 Birth Records in Catania

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
anthonyd3ca
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 60
Joined: 13 Nov 2018, 07:44

Looking for 1890 Birth Records in Catania

Post by anthonyd3ca »

Hello, I'm searching for birth record of my great grandfather Giuseppe Scuderi born in Catania in about 1890. I've found the indice decennali and I can see that there are a few Giuseppe Scuderi's born that year and I can see the order numbers. However when I open up the 1890 birth records and go to the order numbers, it shows someone else's birth record and not Giuseppe.

Here's the indice: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... Id=2043496

I've found Giuseppe Scuderi's under the order numbers in which I've only been able to find 2 out of 6 records:
192
2065
2116 (birth record found)
2272 (birth record found)
2461
4227

Is anyone able to help me find the missing records for the other Giuseppe's?
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Looking for 1890 Birth Records in Catania

Post by liviomoreno »

2461 and 4227 are related to 1891 not 1890
Post Reply