Greetings, I am looking for help translating a death record for Michele della Starza of Monticelli.
Please clarify the date of his death and if there is any indication of the year he was born. I do see his father's name, Orazio but I can't read Orazio's occupation. I also see that his wife's name was Anna Terilli. If there is any other info I would appreciate knowing that as well. Thank you, DeMari
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 45/5GdPj20
Help With A Death Record
Help With A Death Record
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: Help With A Death Record
Monticelli, May 28th, 1852.
Death record of Michele Della Starza, deceased in his house in Monticelli on the same day at 10 o'clock, widow of Anna Terilli, born and living in Monticelli, 67 years old, peasant as job, son of the both deceased Orazio Della Starza, peasant as job, and Rocca Moretto, both living in Monticelli when they were alive.
Death record of Michele Della Starza, deceased in his house in Monticelli on the same day at 10 o'clock, widow of Anna Terilli, born and living in Monticelli, 67 years old, peasant as job, son of the both deceased Orazio Della Starza, peasant as job, and Rocca Moretto, both living in Monticelli when they were alive.
Re: Help With A Death Record
Thank you so much Danip!
