VAIRETTI/VAIERETTY FAMILIES OF NOTH.ITALY/SWITZERLAND/FRANCE

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
calfa
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 13 Aug 2006, 00:00
Location: DIJON FRANCE
Contact:

VAIRETTI/VAIERETTY FAMILIES OF NOTH.ITALY/SWITZERLAND/FRANCE

Post by calfa »

Has anybody got any information on this family ?

Thanks in advance
Danièle Calder
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: VAIRETTI/VAIERETTY FAMILIES OF NOTH.ITALY/SWITZERLAND/FR

Post by jcsm400 »

Sites that maybe helpful to your research.

http://www.cyndislist.com/france.htm

http://www.cyndislist.com/swiss.htm

Also,Italian distribution map for your surname.

http://www.gens.labo.net/en/cognomi/genera.html

Hope this helps some.

jcsm
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: VAIRETTI/VAIERETTY FAMILIES OF NOTH.ITALY/SWITZERLAND/FR

Post by suanj »

Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply