General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
cerg
Veteran
Posts: 134 Joined: 31 May 2006, 00:00
Location: Michigan,USA
Contact:
Post
by cerg » 17 Aug 2006, 22:09
jcsm,
Yes this is the family that she is looking for, the link to the image did not work. When clicked on it says that the image has been moved.Thank you for your help
Kristina
nuccia
Staff
Posts: 4606 Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:
Post
by nuccia » 17 Aug 2006, 22:38
Thabks Nonna J for that information..I had no idea about it.
Kristina....tell your Mom we will see what we can do for her. But first, I need a nap..havene't slept in over 24 hours..
nuccia
cerg
Veteran
Posts: 134 Joined: 31 May 2006, 00:00
Location: Michigan,USA
Contact:
Post
by cerg » 18 Aug 2006, 01:11
Thank you guys for the help! I will let her know that you guys are working on it! I will check back later I have to go get dinner ready for the family!
Kristina
nuccia
Staff
Posts: 4606 Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:
Post
by nuccia » 18 Aug 2006, 04:50
Kristina,
I can relink for you in the morning if you don't mind waiting and if no one does it first...still haven't been able to sleep and I need to be at work in a couple of hours...
I'm sorry...we haven't forgotton you, I promise!
nuccia
jcsm400
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111 Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA
Post
by jcsm400 » 18 Aug 2006, 05:39
Hi Kristina,
Sorry but the bad link to the 1870 census. Still trying to figure out Photobucket image hosting.
Click on image to enlarge.
Hope it works, this time.
jcsm
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
nuccia
Staff
Posts: 4606 Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:
Post
by nuccia » 18 Aug 2006, 07:47
Nice work with photobucket, nonna J...works great!
Just got up and need to go to work now....
nuccia
cerg
Veteran
Posts: 134 Joined: 31 May 2006, 00:00
Location: Michigan,USA
Contact:
Post
by cerg » 19 Aug 2006, 20:20
Nuccia and jcsm,
Thank you guys for the link. That is for sure them. Have you came across any other census records.
For her to find out how all of the children died, would she have to order death records for them?
Thanks guys!
Kristina