General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
nuccia
Staff
Posts: 4606 Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:
Post
by nuccia » 27 Aug 2006, 23:46
Hello emmy!!!
Happy Birthday and all the best!
Hugs and Many Kisses
Nuccia
wldspirit
Staff
Posts: 5606 Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:
Post
by wldspirit » 27 Aug 2006, 23:51
Best Wishes for a Great Birthday......remember, we're not getting older......only better, like fine wine!!
Hugs,
DeLisa
Emmy
Master
Posts: 639 Joined: 11 May 2006, 00:00
Post
by Emmy » 28 Aug 2006, 00:25
Thanks Nuccia and Lisa
Had the family visiting today it was nice. Lots of phone calls from the grandchildren too.
......remember, we're not getting older......only better, like fine wine!!
I'm certainly heading for the 'vintage' label now!
Love and hugs
Emmy
mfjp
Master
Posts: 2211 Joined: 13 Aug 2004, 00:00
Contact:
Post
by mfjp » 28 Aug 2006, 03:02
[align=center]
Happy Birthday to You!!
Wishing you all the very best!!
Maria[/align]
elba
V.I.P.
Posts: 739 Joined: 15 Feb 2006, 00:00
Location: The Alps - N.Italy
Post
by elba » 28 Aug 2006, 03:31
Sorry I'm a bit late Emmy!!!
elba
JenR
Rookie
Posts: 35 Joined: 22 Aug 2006, 00:00
Location: Canada
Emmy
Master
Posts: 639 Joined: 11 May 2006, 00:00
Post
by Emmy » 28 Aug 2006, 04:45
Thanks Maria and Elba
Need more 'beauty sleep more than ever now
God Bless
Emmy
Emmy
Master
Posts: 639 Joined: 11 May 2006, 00:00
Post
by Emmy » 28 Aug 2006, 04:53
Nice to meet you JenR
and Thank you very much for the birthday wishes
Mum's right I do like all animals and that zebra is just wonderful, I've 'saved the picture' into my picture folder and everytime I look at it I'll think of you.
p.s.Bailey's cute too.
If you want to post messages Off topic JenR I'll answer you.
Lots of Love and Hugs xxx
Emmy
JenR
Rookie
Posts: 35 Joined: 22 Aug 2006, 00:00
Location: Canada
Post
by JenR » 28 Aug 2006, 04:59
Thanks!! Don't forget to do the zebra dance.
Happy Birthday again!
Any time you need help on finding someone i'll be there. I'm going to take a look at your pictures and see how i can fix them.
Happy Birthday
JenR
Emmy
Master
Posts: 639 Joined: 11 May 2006, 00:00
Post
by Emmy » 28 Aug 2006, 14:03
Hi JenR
I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
Emmy
Zebra dance??
The only way I could do that would be to go on its back.
JenR
Rookie
Posts: 35 Joined: 22 Aug 2006, 00:00
Location: Canada
Post
by JenR » 28 Aug 2006, 23:15
Emmy wrote: Hi JenR
I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
Emmy
Zebra dance??
The only way I could do that would be to go on its back.
Emmy
Master
Posts: 639 Joined: 11 May 2006, 00:00
Post
by Emmy » 29 Aug 2006, 00:10
Hi JenR
I found a 'friend' for your zebra
But this is the type of 'zebras' I really do have. (zebra finches)
Love and Hugs
xx Emmy
JenR
Rookie
Posts: 35 Joined: 22 Aug 2006, 00:00
Location: Canada
Post
by JenR » 29 Aug 2006, 02:08
I like your bird it's
very cute!!! . Does it have a name??
xoxo
JenR
Emmy
Master
Posts: 639 Joined: 11 May 2006, 00:00
Post
by Emmy » 29 Aug 2006, 03:37
Hi JenR
I have only six zebra finches now (one died last week) and I just call them all 'tweetie pies' The 'budgie' I have is 'Smokey' and the two love birds are 'Pinky and Perky'. The two chihuahua's are Gizzy and Bengy and I'll tell you about the rabbits and guineapigs later. I've lots of grandchildren so I need lots of animals for them
This is Pinky andPerky
Bengy and Gizzy
Love Emmy
JenR
Rookie
Posts: 35 Joined: 22 Aug 2006, 00:00
Location: Canada
Post
by JenR » 29 Aug 2006, 04:07
Bengy and Gizzy are so cute!!
I wanna see the guineapigs and the rabbits!