General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
nuccia
Staff
Posts: 4606 Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:
Post
by nuccia » 10 Aug 2006, 16:21
Hi everyone,
Louis was surprised to see all this a thanks everyone for the wishes. We had a very nice evening..went to a late dinner and came home to sleep off my "celebrating".
Planned on going to a movie with Maria today..lets see if that still pans out...Maria call me later and we'll decide...oh..bring aspirin ok? I'm all out!
nuccia
Nunsiata
Rookie
Posts: 56 Joined: 18 Oct 2005, 00:00
Location: New Jersey, USA
Post
by Nunsiata » 10 Aug 2006, 22:24
Nuccia - I missed it by one day!
Happy, Happy Birthday to you!
I wish you health, happiness and the best life has to offer!
Love,
N
mfjp
Master
Posts: 2211 Joined: 13 Aug 2004, 00:00
Contact:
Post
by mfjp » 10 Aug 2006, 22:28
For those worrying about missing a day... not to worry... this post is good for about a few more days... so let's keep it going...
Maria
JenR
Rookie
Posts: 35 Joined: 22 Aug 2006, 00:00
Location: Canada
Post
by JenR » 29 Aug 2006, 02:12
Happy Birthday Mom I know i'm a little late but...
Love You
XOXO
JenR
elba
V.I.P.
Posts: 739 Joined: 15 Feb 2006, 00:00
Location: The Alps - N.Italy
Post
by elba » 29 Aug 2006, 02:26
Geez - I'm going to die of embarrassment....I missed
your Birthday!
Can you ever forgive me? Nuccia - I'm soooooo sorry. I hope this little guy will make up for it!
elba
nuccia
Staff
Posts: 4606 Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:
Post
by nuccia » 29 Aug 2006, 05:54
elba..
Thank You..Love the picture.
I will forgive you anything! You're my "other" Mom..remember? And how could I ever gotten through my first two courses at school without you?
Oh yeah...about school....I think I start another course or two next week so get ready...
Hugs and Kisses
nuccia
elba
V.I.P.
Posts: 739 Joined: 15 Feb 2006, 00:00
Location: The Alps - N.Italy
Post
by elba » 29 Aug 2006, 12:47
Nuccia, Thank you for forgiving me - you're a sweetie.....
As for school projects - I'm ready and waiting!
P.S. Did you get my E-Mail about 'Guvernment' in Toronto? "#1" is here with me this Friday through Monday....So send your details and I'll make sure you get those things!
elba
nuccia
Staff
Posts: 4606 Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:
Post
by nuccia » 30 Aug 2006, 00:15
Thanks elba...
Will do tonight or tomorrow..got up really late for work and am feeling a bit under the weather so am just going to quickly check the board and crash.
Love You!
nuccia