Looking for Andrew Albano from Salerno 1896 history

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
pjdoitnow
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: 24 Jul 2006, 00:00
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Looking for Andrew Albano from Salerno 1896 history

Post by pjdoitnow »

I am traveling to Italy this week and wondered if i could find some relatives in Salerno. My Grandfather was Andrew Albano, born 2-24-1896

Grandmother was Anna Rosetti from Foggia

Otherrelative is Maria Russo in Di Benedetto, via Garibaldi 25, 8h088 Saino (Salerno)

any help is appreicated

Alana
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Looking for Andrew Albano from Salerno 1896 history

Post by jcsm400 »

Hi Alana,

This is the Italian white pages

http://www.paginebianche.it/index.html

1st=surname
dove= town or province information

click on cerca.

Enjoy your trip!

jcsm
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
Post Reply