Fedele & Tillie Dellabruna

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Fedele & Tillie Dellabruna

Post by jcsm400 »

NOTE: Mother's maiden name same as Tillie Walters
(see page 2 for Tillie Geneva Walters' death information)

California Death Index, 1940-1997 Record
about FRANK JOSEPH CORDA
Name: CORDA, FRANK JOSEPH
Social Security #: 0
Sex: MALE
Birth Date: 11 Mar 1905
BirthPlace: CALIFORNIA
Death Date: 16 Mar 1955
Death Place: MARIN
Mother's Maiden Name: CAPELLA
Father's Surname: CORDA
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
User avatar
yochana
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: 22 Aug 2005, 00:00
Location: Nevada

Re: Fedele & Tillie Dellabruna

Post by yochana »

confirmed and correct. A chap by the name of carl my dad says.
BVilleggiante
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 28 Oct 2011, 01:52

Re: Fedele & Tillie Dellabruna

Post by BVilleggiante »

It looks like this post has died out, but I thought I would add to this by complete coincidence and see if anyone responds. I live in Petaluma, CA and my house was built around 1931. Today I visited our local museum to find out the history of my house and who previously lived there. One of the people who lived here was a Tille G Della Bruna (As stated in the phone book in 1968) who was widowed to a Fedele. I am assuming this is the same person you are looking for information about as that is just too coincidental. I can tell you back then they listed the person occupation in the phone book and they had her listed as a dishwasher for the Petaluma Hillcrest Hospital. Also, she married a Carl Walters who was a custodian for the Petaluma School District. He took ownership of my current home in 1970. I hope this helps. Feel free to contact me at Vslotcar@aol.com
Post Reply