Remembering 9-11

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
Post Reply
User avatar
cerg
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 134
Joined: 31 May 2006, 00:00
Location: Michigan,USA
Contact:

Remembering 9-11

Post by cerg »

Hi Everyone,


I just wanted to remind everyone to pray for all the people who lost their loved ones on this day. Also we must not forget about all the brave people who helped with that tragic day. Alot of those people are not suffering from breath problems and so forth. I will be praying that they will all get better as well.


Kristina
User avatar
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 739
Joined: 15 Feb 2006, 00:00
Location: The Alps - N.Italy

Re: Remembering 9-11

Post by elba »

I'll second that!

elba
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
User avatar
Emmy
Master
Master
Posts: 639
Joined: 11 May 2006, 00:00

Re: Remembering 9-11

Post by Emmy »

cerg wrote,
I just wanted to remind everyone to pray for all the people who lost their loved ones on this day. Also we must not forget about all the brave people who helped with that tragic day.
What happened 5 years ago today is something that we will never forget.
All those people will be in my prayers too.

God Bless
Emmy
User avatar
rfornal
Staff
Staff
Posts: 522
Joined: 04 Aug 2006, 00:00
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Remembering 9-11

Post by rfornal »

... In the prayers of my family, too.

Image
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Remembering 9-11

Post by wldspirit »

The image speaks volumes Bob......... :(
wldspirit
Post Reply