Looking for New Immigrants to Toronto, Canada

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
User avatar
Areyounew
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 17 Sep 2006, 00:00
Location: Toronto

Looking for New Immigrants to Toronto, Canada

Post by Areyounew »

I am looking for a new immigrant family who has recently (within the past 8 years) immigrated to Toronto. The reason for this search is a university diversity assignment. Participants will remain annoymous to the public and will participate in a few interviews and observation periods. I am an Early Childhood Educator and will be interviewing families in regards to the trial and tribulations they may have endured throughout the canadian immigration process. I will also be looking for parents who are willing to share childrearing practices, both cultural and personal with me. If you are interested please msg me.
Post Reply