nuccia
Ancestry..
Ancestry..
I'm having a lot of trouble accesing ancestry today. Is anyone else having a similar problem??
nuccia
nuccia
Re: Ancestry..
Hi Nuccia,
No......Have been using it all monring w/ no prpblem. Did have trouble w/ this site & our other forum......Do you want me to look up anything?
nonna j
No......Have been using it all monring w/ no prpblem. Did have trouble w/ this site & our other forum......Do you want me to look up anything?
nonna j
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
Re: Ancestry..
Been on ancestry on and off all morning....no problems!!
for once........
Lisa
for once........
Lisa
Re: Ancestry..
No problems w/ ancestry, but problems with both forums on and off as w/ jcsm400 ...
Bob Fornal
http://www.podcastgenealogy.com
http://www.podcastgenealogy.com
Re: Ancestry..
There was indeed a network problem here but this is solved now.
Tandem fit surculus arbor
Re: Ancestry..
Well then it must be me because I was able to access it just once about 1:30 Toronto time and have been able to access it since. I have tried using different browsers too.
Time to make a phone call I guess...
nuccia
Time to make a phone call I guess...
nuccia



