I soon hope to publish a new (soundex) searchable database with ALL towns (+/- 8,100) and ALL frazioni (+/- 61,000) of Italy.
<BR>An option in the new database will be pictures of the town, web urls, available e-mail addresses and names of Churche(s).
<BR>
<BR><!-- BBCode Start --><A HREF="http://www.paypal.com" TARGET="_blank">PayPal donations</A><!-- BBCode End --> to support this new project are welcome to <!-- BBCode Start --><A HREF="mailto:Edmondo@Tardio.com">Edmondo@Tardio.com</A><!-- BBCode End -->
Free help!
Free help!
Tandem fit surculus arbor
Surname Sulich in Trieste
I need help to locate records of Sulich or Sulick of Trieste 1880 - 1900
My grandfather Mirko Sulich was born there in 1887 but I have no further information on who his parents or siblings were. Can anyone help guide me. Thank you.[/b]
My grandfather Mirko Sulich was born there in 1887 but I have no further information on who his parents or siblings were. Can anyone help guide me. Thank you.[/b]
Re: Surname Sulich in Trieste
Hi: currently are only 1 person in Trieste's Common with SULICH surname (exact spelling!):(name, town, address and number of telephone )maryrita wrote:I need help to locate records of Sulich or Sulick of Trieste 1880 - 1900
My grandfather Mirko Sulich was born there in 1887 but I have no further information on who his parents or siblings were. Can anyone help guide me. Thank you.[/b]
http://paginebianche.virgilio.it/pb/cer ... te&x=0&y=0


