Lucca, Italy
Lucca, Italy
My grandfather and his brothers all came to the United States many years ago. They have all since passed away and with them their history. It is really sad that I do not have information to pass on to my children. My grandmother was born in Chicago, Illinois, and passed away 35 years ago. Her parents were also from Lucca, Italy, and I would like to find out more about Lucca, and my heritage. My grandfather was Paolo Guiseppe Bianchi, and my Grandmother was Eva Pruzzo. I know that my Great Grandparents on my Grandmothers side had their last name changed from either Sedazzari or Barzzachini to Pruzzo when they came to the USA. I wish I had more to tell my children, but I would just like to tell them about where their Great-grandparents came from......the culture, traditions, cuisine and what ever else I can find out about Lucca.
Re: Lucca, Italy
Welcome to ItalianGenealogy!!
Don't give up so easily.....you can still provide them with so much more in way of the family history!!!!!!
We can search thru records and give you a complete outline of the family here in the US.....if a ship manifest can be located, it may reveal further clues and information to add to the history.
Microfilm can be researched, if available for the town of origin, if not, then you can send for records and put together even further history.......
Any details you can provide will help researchers locate the family, and identify the correct family. Full names, spouse, children, and dates or approximate dates of birth.
We have a great research team here.......let us know how we can help!!
wldspirit
Don't give up so easily.....you can still provide them with so much more in way of the family history!!!!!!
We can search thru records and give you a complete outline of the family here in the US.....if a ship manifest can be located, it may reveal further clues and information to add to the history.
Microfilm can be researched, if available for the town of origin, if not, then you can send for records and put together even further history.......
Any details you can provide will help researchers locate the family, and identify the correct family. Full names, spouse, children, and dates or approximate dates of birth.
We have a great research team here.......let us know how we can help!!
wldspirit
Re: Lucca, Italy
Official site for the province of Lucca.
http://www.provincia.lucca.it/
Site for the city of Lucca, Lucca, Italy
http://en.comuni-italiani.it/046/017/index.html
jcsm
http://www.provincia.lucca.it/
Site for the city of Lucca, Lucca, Italy
http://en.comuni-italiani.it/046/017/index.html
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.


