I need help.
On our Irish forum there is a request for the final resting place of:
Catherine (McShane) Lucan
B. 5/19/1897 Dublin
D. 3/24/1964 London
She was an actress & she could be buried in Dublin or London.
If anyone can help, that will be great!
Thanks,
Joyce
Do we have a member in London? In Dublin?
Do we have a member in London? In Dublin?
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
Re: Do we have a member in London? In Dublin?
Joyce,
You can also try rootschat.com. There are people there who could do a look up.
You can also try rootschat.com. There are people there who could do a look up.
Re: Do we have a member in London? In Dublin?
Nuccia,
Thanks for the great site!
I've pasted it on to the original poster.
Joyce
Thanks for the great site!
I've pasted it on to the original poster.
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.


